The contributions of the other schools
An investment in knowledge always brings the best returns.
The other schools in the GAPS family have worked upon the following topic:
- Gymnasium Birkenfeld, Germany: The Great Turning Astronomical Chart
- Gymnasium Birkenfeld, Germany: The Planet Trail Nonnweiler
- Utenos Dauniskis Gymnasium, Lithuania: Etnocosmology and old Lithuanians astrocosmology traditions
- Goethe-Gymnasium Ludwigsburg, Germany: The Planet Trail Ludwigsburg
- Stromberg-Gymnasium, Germany: Determination of the longitude and latitude via the position of the sun
- Stromberg-Gymnasium, Germany: Building of a sundial
- Stromberg-Gymnasium, Germany: Independent study "The universe"
- Liebigschule Frankfurt a.M., Germany: Results and projects"
- Kopernikus-Gymnasium Wissen, Germany: Results and projects
- Otfried-von Weißenburg-Gymnasium Dahn, Germany: The Planet Trail Dahner Felsenland
- Anton Bruckner Gymnasium Straubing, Germany: Observatory on ABC
- St. Stephanus Realschule Plus Nachtsheim, Germany: Results and projects
- Gymnasium Athenaeum Stade, Germany: Results and projects
- Gymnasium Scheinfeld, Germany: Results and projects
- Karachi High School, Pakistan: Astronomy for beginners
- Sydney Girls High School, Australia: Results and projects
The other schools are (let us hope so!) still working on their projects.